The 22nd Annual Market Access Summit returns to Toronto in 2023 with industry experts to help you navigate a new pharma market environment. This year is proving to be a pivotal year in Canada’s pharma market. With Covid behind us, there are several new developments taking place that will have major impacts on market access and reimbursement success. Secure your spot today to:
- Understand how Health Canada’s new National Strategy for Rare Diseases is unfolding.
- Gain valuable insight on how prepared Canada is for the new wave of treatments on the horizon.
- Discover how the increased substitution of biosimilars and the new generic agreement will impact the pharma marketplace.
- Realize the transformative impact that greater collaboration on gathering and sharing real-world evidence (RWE) is having on market access.
- Determine how Patient Support Programs (PSPs) need to evolve to ensure patients have access to the new treatments they require.
Get your ticket to join Canada’s top pharma industry players from both the public and private sectors, including Health Canada, Government of Manitoba, BC Ministry of Health, INESSS, CADTH, CGPA, IMC, BioCanRx, AstraZeneca, Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, Canada Life, Green Shield, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, TEVA, University of Toronto, McMaster University, and many more!
This year’s edition is an in-person event featuring interactive sessions, curated breakout learning, and face-to-face networking opportunities. The conference will also be streamed virtually for increased reach and higher engagement.