- Associate professor in the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, and the School of Public Policy and Governance, University of Toronto.
- Adjunct associate professor in the Department of Economics, McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada.
- Associate editor of Health Economics.
- Past President, Canadian Health Economics Association.
- Fellow, WHO Collaborating Centre for Governance, Transparency & Accountability in the Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Faculty Associate, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
I was the Director of the Division of Social and Administrative Pharmacy in the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, 2008-2015.
My research interests are:
- economic aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, including drug development; pharmaceuticals use, insurance and reimbursement; and interactions between innovative (brand) and generic drug firms.
- methods for program evaluation using observational data.
All Sessions by Paul GrootendorstPrinter Friendly See Full Agenda
Agenda: Day 1 Oct 5, 2020
Agenda: Day 2 Oct 6, 2020