Brad Millson is a Senior Principal within the Real World Solutions consulting group at IQVIA.
Brad leads projects to deliver market access strategy and real-world evidence-based solutions for the pharmaceutical industry and its stakeholders. He joined the company in 2013, bringing his global expertise in pharmaceutical brand management, strong medical science training and strategic problem solving to the team.
Brad has over 15 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry globally, across government and private sectors. In Canada, he is recognized for his expertise in health outcomes, market access and policy strategy.
Prior to joining IQVIA, he led the investment attraction function for Life Sciences at the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, assisting global life science companies entering the Canadian market. Brad spent several years in the United States at a leading biotech strategy consulting firm, developing solutions in new product launch, marketing, sales, and business development for the global headquarters of top pharmaceutical and biotech companies, spanning key therapeutic areas such as Oncology and Immunology.
Agenda: Day 1 Oct 5, 2020
Industry Expert: IQVIA
Practical Applications for RWE to Demonstrate Evidence and Support Access in the Next Normal
- Examine which therapeutic areas have been most affected by the pandemic and the longer-term implications for healthcare
- Understand how COVID-19 had impacted the timeline for access to new medications and pan-Canadian negotiations for optimal pricing
- Learn how access to leading data resources can provide you with powerful insights that will enable you to accelerate the clinical to commercial journey
Panel Discussion: RARE DISEASE MARKET OUTLOOK
Paving the Way Forward for Rare Disease Therapies with Lessons Learned from COVID-19
Health Canada is preparing to implement a national strategy to help fund high-cost drugs for rare diseases by 2022–2023. How can you best prepare, and what can we learn from the COVID-19 vaccine journey? Inform your market access strategy with the experience of these market leaders. Establish your game plan by:
- Determining the types of partnerships and funding that will be key to the successful development of drugs for rare diseases
- Analyzing the impact of recently increased government funding on the overall treatment pipeline
- Visualizing potential safe and expeditious routes to commercialization for these medicines
Chart a course to succeed in the new market access model for rare disease therapies
Agenda: Day 2 Oct 6, 2020