Agenda: Day 1 Oct 5, 2020
FIRESIDE CHAT: CADTH UPDATE
Learning from the COVID-19 Pandemic – How can it Guide Navigation in the Future for a Successful Submission the First Time Around
Accurately interpreting the impact of these learnings is fundamental to your company’s bottom line. Source intelligence to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the information requirements for drug submissions to CADTH.
- Adopt best practices to better manage your product submissions under the revised process.
- Navigate the changes seamlessly and efficiently.
Position your product for a successful submission through the updated CADTH review process.
Agenda: Day 2 Oct 6, 2020
Afternoon Keynote: U.S./CANADA COMPARISONS
Understanding the Nuances of Drug Pricing
The economy may be rebounding, but we will be ‘paying’ for the government’s pandemic spending for years to come. Clarify your understanding of where we stand compared to the US and other countries with respect to drug pricing. Gain insight and bring back learnings to better:
- Describe supply chain components and drug price terminology broadly, and the specifics to the Canadian market
- Identify the different pricing nuances and policies developed to address drug prices paid from different perspectives
- Re-evaluate your assumptions when it comes to price setting